MEDIQ Urgent Care
Reserve my spot:
We understand it’s a challenging time, as we all deal with the Covid-19 pandemic. MEDIQ Urgent Care has put protocols in place to protect our employees, our patients and our community:
- We constantly sanitize our clinics by wiping down chairs, countertops, beds, door handles, etc.
- All staff wear face masks and gloves, as well as adhere to our strict hand washing policy
- We perform daily health checks on our staff
- All patients receive gloves and a mask upon entry
- We have acquired the FDA recommended KN95 masks and are giving them to our patients and their families at our cost
- Any patient that is suspected of Covid-19 is asked to stay in their car and if they need to come in, they are escorted directly to a designated Covid-19 room
Your safety is our top priority! We want our patients to feel comfortable and safe coming in to MEDIQ Urgent Care for any and all Illnesses and Injuries.
Discover Video Visits
You can connect with a MEDIQ Urgent Care provider, via video, from your bed, living room, office, or wherever you are. All you need is your mobile device, tablet, or computer to receive virtual treatment for common concerns.