We understand it’s a challenging time, as we all deal with the Covid-19 pandemic. MEDIQ Urgent Care has put protocols in place to protect our employees, our patients and our community:
- We constantly sanitize our clinics by wiping down chairs, countertops, beds, door handles, etc.
- All staff wear face masks and gloves, as well as adhere to our strict hand washing policy
- We perform daily health checks on our staff
- All patients receive gloves and a mask upon entry
- We have acquired the FDA recommended KN95 masks and are giving them to our patients and their families at our cost
- Any patient that is suspected of Covid-19 is asked to stay in their car and if they need to come in, they are escorted directly to a designated Covid-19 room
Your safety is our top priority! We want our patients to feel comfortable and safe coming in to MEDIQ Urgent Care for any and all Illnesses and Injuries.